Monday, June 20, 2016

12 New Works from the J.Grumbles Studio

Of the hats I'm wearing right now, besides mom-dom, painting art is becoming my favorite.  This favorite is definitely in competition with my love for painting furniture and selling Uptown Country Home treasures, but when I ran the Uptown Country home storefront, I didn't have as much time to for this kind of art. Now I do! So, in this post, I present to you my 12 most recent works.
(and don't forget Dallas, you can come bid on some more new works of mine and other local artists at the 8th annual Summer Colors Art Auction in July!)


Bobby Boy & Daddy 11x14, commission

Ellen's Dallas24x36, commission

Gya 18x24, sold

Holt & Daddy 12x16, commission

Honey and Papa 12x16, gifted to Honey and Papa

Pikachu 24x24, commission

Nelson 8x10, commission

Parade 16x20, sold

The Barrett Grandchildren 18x24, commission

The Gold Experience 12x12, sold

White House 11x14, commission
Boat Baby 16x20, gifted to his GG and Papa

No comments: