Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ROOMS UPTOWN GIRL CURRENTLY DIGS

ABOVE: Bedroom & Living room by Andrew Suvalsky. Visit Andrew here.
I heart jewel-toned cushions and furry bedding.
ABOVE: Best headboard ever, image via This is Glamorous, here.
I heart purple almost as much as I heart pink right now.
ABOVE: Bedroom from Pal & Smith. To check them out, click here.
I heart all the texture and white.

ABOVE: Anna Spiro's House. To visit Anna, click here.

I heart hot pink kitchen stools and huge wing chairs in dining rooms.




ABOVE: Living room by Peter Pennoyer. Peter is here.
I heart bone inlay anything.
ABOVE: Photo from the June/July '08 Issue of Domino.
I heart recession-worthy headboards from Target.

ABOVE: Rooms by Molly Leutkemeyers at M. Design, here; and also via Desire to Inspire, here.
I heart crazy wallpaper and painted walls.

No comments: