Monday, February 2, 2009

NEW SHIPMENT IN: More Furniture

Frantiques End Tables. Gold (far left) $165.50, Grey with Mercury Glass Hardware (middle)$ 186.50, Gold & White with Mercury Glass Hardware (far right)$185.50.
Weldon McKenzie pink & white vintage end tables. $168.50 each.
Frantiques Black & Aqua Night Stand Set, $285.50 for the set of two.
Frantiques Shelf with Mirror, $265.50. Frantiques Robin's Egg Blue & White Square Dining Table (behind shelf), $285.50.
Frantiques Pink & Green Hutch, $325.
Frantiques Vintage Robin's Egg & White 9-Drawer Dresser, $585.

1 comment:

Toni C. said...

I am INLOVEEEEE with your store!!! I wish I lived near by!!! Unfortuanately, I live in OK, but if u ship I would be glad to order some things. Please keep inspiring me to use my little artistic ability with your Beautiful work! Thanks for being such a blessing to a lonley,stay at home mom.