Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HERE'S THE THING(S)

If I was rational enough to save money, I would buy these things, today, online, all of them. But they are just things (thing: a material object without life or consciousness; an inanimate object), and I will be just fine without them. And I will go about my day spending all my extra money on superfluous starbucks and Barack Obama's campaign. But I highly recommend buying all nine objects for yourself if you are a saver:

1. For my couch: Twinkle Living Zig Zag Pillow in Brown/White ($50). Available here.
2. For my bedroom: Samsung 19" Flat Panel TV in White ($399). Available here.
3. For obvious reasons: Christian Louboutin Passmule Leather Sandals in Blue ($620). Available here.
4. For my nephew on the way: Obama Baby Onesie ($18). Available here.
5. For #2 to go on in my bedroom: Peekaboo Clear Console Table ($329). Available here.
6. For my maxed-out credit cards: Hobo Rachel Wallet in Maple ($120). Available here.
7. For me, and one for Leah: Rock Song Poster ($10.99). Available here.
8. For the ruffles: Ruffled Halter Dress ($49). Available here.
9. For my bedroom: Madeline Weinrib Zig Zag Rug in Steel ($too much). Available here.

No comments: